- HOST SPECIES: Goat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Expected Species Reactivity based on sequence homology: Dog
- IMMUNOGEN: The immunogen for this antibody is: C-SNQKTIQPPRK
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Peptide ELISA: antibody detection limit dilution 1:128000.Western Blot:Approx 50kDa band observed in Human Hippocampus lysates and 60kDa in lysates of cell lines HeLa and Jurkat (calculated MW of 35.2kDa according to NP_001768.1). The observed molecular weights correspond to glycosylated forms. Recommended concentration: 0.3-1ug/ml.
- SPECIFICITY: This antibody is expected to recognize both reported isoforms (NP_001768.1; NP_942088.1).
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: Approx 50kDa
- PURIFICATION: Purified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied at 0.5 mg/ml in Tris saline, 0.02% sodium azide, pH7.3 with 0.5% bovine serum albumin.Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- CONCENTRATION: 500 ug/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and store at -20°C. Minimize freezing and thawing.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD47
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD47, CD47 molecule, IAP, MER6, OA3, CD47 antigen (Rh-related antigen, integrin-associated signal transducer), CD47 glycoprotein, Rh-related antigen, antigen identified by monoclonal antibody 1D8, antigenic surface determinant protein OA3, integrin associ
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001768.1,NP_942088.1
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 4502673
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 961
- 1: Azcutia V, Stefanidakis M, Tsuboi N, Mayadas T, Croce KJ, Fukuda D, Aikawa M, Newton G, Luscinskas FW.Endothelial CD47 promotes vascular endothelial-cadherin tyrosine phosphorylation and participates in T cell recruitment at sites of inflammation in vivo.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 43-581
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.