- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The UCHL1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD45RO, a 180 kDa isoform of the leukocyte common antigen CD45.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, L-CA, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The UCHL1 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD45RO, a 180 kDa isoform of the leukocyte common antigen CD45. CD45RO is a transmembrane glycoprotein with tyrosine phosphatase activity and is expressed by majority of thymocytes, monocytes, granulocytes, and activated memory T lymphocytes. The subsets of peripheral T lymphocytes can be discriminated by using the CD45RO and CD45RA expressing cells.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Akbar, A. N., Terry, L., Timms, A., Beverley, P. C., Janossy, G. (1988). Loss of CD45R and gain of UCHL1 reactivity is a feature of primed T cells.The Journal of Immunology,140(7), 2171-2178.
- 3: Smith, S. H., Brown, M. H., Rowe, D., Callard, R. E., Beverley, P. C. (1986). Functional subsets of human helper-inducer cells defined by a new monoclonal antibody, UCHL1.Immunology,58(1), 63.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-494
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin