- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chimpanzee, Human, Marmoset
- IMMUNOGEN: Cultured human T-cells from an IL-2-dependent T-cell line (CA1) were used as immunogen for this anti-CD45RO antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 0.25-0.5 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Due to variation in protocol and secondary antibody used, the anti-CD45RO antibody may need to be titered for optimal performance.
1. FFPE staining requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, T200, CD45, PTPRC, CD45
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a 180-185kDa protein, identified as isoform of leukocyte common antigen (CD45RO). This antibody reacts with mature activated T-cells, most thymocytes, and a sub-population of resting T-cells within both CD4 and CD8 subsets. It shows no reactivity with normal B or natural killer cells, but reacts with granulocytes and monocytes. Reportedly, it is useful to identify T-cell lymphomas and leukemias. It rarely stains NK cells or B-cell lymphomas.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-305
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.