- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Activated DBA/2 B cells
- CONJUGATE: Fluorescein Maleimide
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD45RC Antibody [GL24] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD45RC
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ptprc
- Protein Accession Number: P06800
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19264
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD45RC represents an exon C-dependent isoform of CD45 glycoprotein. It is expressed at high density on all B lymphocytes, at intermediate density on most CD8+ splenic T cells, and on two subpopulations of CD4+ splenic T cells with high and low density of expression. CD45RC is also present on a small subset of thymocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-806
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.