- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human B lymphocytes were used as immunogen for this CD45RB antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Western blot: 0.5-1.0 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 0.5-1.0 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Due to variation in protocol and secondary antibody used, the CD45RB antibody may need to be titered for optimal performance.
1. FFPE staining requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- SPECIFICITY: Does not react with rat, monkey
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, T200, CD45, PTPRC, CD45
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CD45R, also designated CD45 and PTPRC, has been identified as a transmembrane glycoprotein, broadly expressed among hematopoietic cells. Multiple isoforms of CD45R are distributed throughout the immune system according to cell type. These isoforms arise because of alternative splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6. The corresponding protein domains are characterized by the binding of monoclonal antibodies specific for CD45RA (exon 4), CD45RB (exon 5), CD45RC (exon 6) and CD45RO (exons 4 to 6 spliced out). The variation in these isoforms is localized to the extracellular domain of CD45R, while the intracellular domain is conserved. CD45RB is expressed on mature B-lymphocytes and the majority of lymphomas and leukemias of B-cell origin. This antigen is also expressed on the surface of cells of myeloid lineage.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-297
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.