- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PerCP-Cy5.5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HI100 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD45RA, the 220 kDa isoform of the human leukocyte common antigen (LCA) found on 40-50% of the peripheral CD4+ T lymphocytes, half of the peripheral CD8+ T lymphocytes and some of the monocytes and B lymphocytes.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, L-CA, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HI100 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with human CD45RA, the 220 kDa isoform of the human leukocyte common antigen (LCA) found on 40-50% of the peripheral CD4+ T lymphocytes, half of the peripheral CD8+ T lymphocytes and some of the monocytes and B lymphocytes. The CD45RA antigen is expressed by naïve and activated T lymphocytes. The HI100 monoclonal antibody is used as a phenotypic marker to discriminate T lymphocytes subsets.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Barclay, A. N., Brown, M. H., Law, S. A. K. A., McKnight, A. J., Tomlinson, M. G., van der Merwe, P. A. (1997).The leucocyte antigen factsbook. Academic Press.
- 3: Yamada, T., Zhu, D., Saxon, A., Zhang, K. (2002). CD45 controls interleukin-4-mediated IgE class switch recombination in human B cells through its function as a Janus kinase phosphatase.Journal of Biological Chemistry,277(32), 28830-28835.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-459
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.