- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Stimulated human leukocytes were used as immunogen for this anti-CD45RA antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
Immunofluorescence: 1-2 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 0.5-1.0 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Titering of the anti-CD45RA antibody may be required for optimal performance.
1. FFPE testing requires sections to be boiled in pH6 10mM citrate buffer for 10-20 minutes, followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes, prior to staining.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, T200, CD45, PTPRC, CD45
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CD45RA is an isoform of the human leukocyte common antigen (CD45). Human CD45 contains three exons which encode peptide segments designated A, B and C, respectively. The differential splicing of the exons generates at least five isoforms, ABC, AB, BC, B and O. CD45RA is expressed on 40-50% of peripheral CD4+ T-cells, 50% of peripheral CD8+ T-cells, B-cells, and leukemic B-cell lines. T-cells expressing CD45RA are naive or virgin T-cells. T-cells expressing CD45RO are memory T-cells. CD45RA and CD45RO define complementary, predominantly non-overlapping populations of resting peripheral T-cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-919
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.