- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- SPECIES: Rabbit
- ORIGINAL SPECIES NAME: Rat
- CHIMERIC USE STATEMENT: This chimeric rabbit antibody was made using the variable domain sequences of the original Rat IgG2a format, for improved compatibility with existing reagents, assays and techniques.
- IMMUNOGEN: This antibody was raised in Lou-M rats using a popliteal lymph node immunisation and fusion protocol as described by Martiniello et al (1994)
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WV
- CLONALITY: Recombinant Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG kappa
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.02% Proclin 300.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4C for up to 3 months. For longer storage, aliquot and store at -20C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ptprc
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B220, CD45, CD45 antigen, Cluster designation 45R, L-CA, Leukocyte common antigen, Ly-5, lymphocyte antigen 5, lymphocyte common antigen, Lyt-4, protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, C, protein tyrosine phosphatase, receptor type, c polypeptide, Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, T200, T200 glycoprotein, T200 leukocyte common antigen
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19264
- USER NOTE: For research use only.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 24-597
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $475.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.