- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Cat, Human, Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Abelson murine leukemia virus-induced pre-B cell lymphoma
- CONJUGATE: APC-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD45R Antibody [RA3-6B2] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD45R
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ptprc
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: B220, Ly-5, Lyt-4, Ptprc, Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C
- Protein Accession Number: P06800
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19264
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD45R, also known as B220, a member of the protein tyrosine phosphate family and a major cell surface glycoprotein, represents a restricted form of the CD45 family which primarily recognizes only cells of B-lineage from pro-B cell through mature B lymphocytes and prior to the availability of anti-CD19 monoclonal antibodies was commonly used as a pan B-cell marker. It also reacts with certain activated T cells as well as non-MHC-restricted lytically active lymphokine-activated killer (LAK) cells. In vivo administration of RA3-6B2 has been shown to affect differentiation of both T and B cells in normal mice and reduce the level of anti-DNA antibodies and lymphadenopathies in MRL/lpr mice.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-797
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $320.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.