- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Human B lymphocytes were used as the immunogen for the CD45 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 0.5-1.0 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT
Due to variation in protocol and secondary antibody used, the CD45 antibody may need to be titered for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, T200, CD45, PTPRC, CD45
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CD45R, also designated CD45 and PTPRC, has been identified as a transmembrane glycoprotein, broadly expressed among hematopoietic cells. Multiple isoforms of CD45R are distributed throughout the immune system according to cell type. These isoforms arise because of alternative splicing of exons 4, 5, and 6. The corresponding protein domains are characterized by the binding of monoclonal antibodies specific for CD45RA (exon 4), CD45RB (exon 5), CD45RC (exon 6) and CD45RO (exons 4 to 6 spliced out). The variation in these isoforms is localized to the extracellular domain of CD45R, while the intracellular domain is conserved. CD45R functions as a phosphor-tyrosine phosphatase. Antibody to CD45 is useful in differential diagnosis of lymphoid tumors from non-hematopoietic undifferentiated neoplasms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-658
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.