- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken bursal lymphocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD45 Antibody [LT40] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD45
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgM
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- Protein Accession Number: Q9I8D7
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 386580
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chicken CD45 is a transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on all leukocytes. B lineage cells in the bursa of Fabricius express the 215 kDa isoform while T lineage cells bear the 190 kDa variant. These high molecular weight molecules have intrinsic phosphotyrosine phosphatase activity characteristic of mammalian CD45. Levels of CD45 expression detected by the monoclonal antibody LT40 in the avian thymus are heterogeneous with approximately 90% of thymocytes expressing fourfold higher levels of surface CD45 (CD45hi) than do the remaining 10% (CD45low) of thymocytes. The CD45low population contains exclusively thymocytes with the CD3-CD4-CD8low phenotype characteristic of the immediate precursors to the CD3-CD4+CD8+ thymic population which are CD45hi. This shift from low to high levels of surface CD45 expression is concomitant with the transition from CD4-CD8low to CD4+CD8+ and before the expression of CD3. The ability of the monoclonal antibody LT40 to discriminate this CD45low subpopulation provides a suitable marker for the CD3-CD4-CD8low immediate precursors to the CD3-CD4+CD8+ thymocytes.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-245
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin