- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: T1M1 (Thy-1c) cells
- CONJUGATE: PE-Texas Red
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD45 Antibody [I3/2.3] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD45
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ptprc
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LCA, leukocyte common antigen, T200, Ly-5, Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Lyt-4, Ptprc
- Protein Accession Number: P06800
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19264
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD45 is the common leukocyte antigen and is expressed on all cells of hematopoietic origin except erythrocytes. CD45 exists as a number of different isoforms which result from alternative RNA splicing of exons 4, 5 and 6. The I3/2.3 monoclonal antibody recognizes a framework epitope present on all CD45 isoforms. The CD45 molecule has been implicated as playing a key role in thymic development and in antigen-driven proliferation of T cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-778
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.