- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HI30 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 180 kDa, 190 kDa, 205 kDa, and 220 kDa isoforms of the human leukocyte common antigen (LCA) CD45.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LCA, LY5, B220, CD45, L-CA, T200, CD45R, GP180, PTPRC
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HI30 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with the 180 kDa, 190 kDa, 205 kDa, and 220 kDa isoforms of the human leukocyte common antigen (LCA) CD45. It is expressed on lymphocytes, granulocytes, monocytes, thymocytes, and eosinophils, but not on mature erythrocytes, platelets, mature erythroid cells of bone marrow, and non-hematopoietic tissues. CD45 is essential for T cell activation and the tyrosine phosphatase activity of its intracellular region is integral for signal transduction.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Ninomiya, M., Abe, A., Katsumi, A., Xu, J., Ito, M., Arai, F., ... Naoe, T. (2006). Homing, proliferation and survival sites of human leukemia cells in vivo in immunodeficient mice.Leukemia,21(1), 136-142.
- 3: Yoshino, N., AMI, Y., TERAO, K., TASHIRO, F., HONDA, M. (2000). Upgrading of flow cytometric analysis for absolute counts, cytokines and other antigenic molecules of cynomolgus monkeys (Macaca fascicularis) by using anti-human cross-reactive antibodies.Experimental Animals,49(2), 97-110.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-451
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin