- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Horse, Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified T cells from human lymph nodes
- CONJUGATE: PE-Texas Red
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD45 Antibody [F10-89-4] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD45
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: LCA, T200, Ly5
- Protein Accession Number: P08575
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD45, also known as the leukocyte common antigen (LCA), exists as four different isoforms (180, 190, 205, 220 kDa) that are generated by alternative splicing of three exons. LCA is found on all cells of hematopoietic origin, except erythrocytes and platelets. CD45 expression is required for T cell and B cell antigen receptor-mediated activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-537
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.