- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 30-F11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with all isoforms of CD45 and also with the alloantigens CD45.1 and CD45.2 (LCA).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ptprc
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: loc, B220, Cd45, L-CA, Ly-5, T200, CD45R, Lyt-4, Ptprc
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19264
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 30-F11 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with all isoforms of CD45 and also with the alloantigens CD45.1 and CD45.2 (LCA). CD45 is a transmembrane glycoprotein, expressed by all the hematopoietic cells, except for platelets and mature erythrocytes, which distinguishes the leukocytes from the non-hematopoietic cells. The CD45 molecule is a member of the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (PTP) family, because its intracellular region contains two PTP domains. The extracellular region’s variability is caused by different levels of glycosylation, and the splicing of the 4, 5, and 6 exons.The isoforms found in the mouse strains depend on the activation state, maturation stage and cell type, and are very important in B and T lymphocytes antigen receptor signal transduction.
- 1: Shen, F.W. (1981) Monoclonal antibodies to mouse lymphocyte differentiation alloantigens. Monoclonal Antibodies and T-Cell Hybridomas: Perspectives and Technical Advances. G.J. H U. H and J.F. Kearney, editors. Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam. pp. 2531.
- 2: Yakura, H. I. D. E. T. A. K. A., Kawabata, I., Shen, F. W., Katagiri, M. (1986). Selective inhibition of lipopolysaccharide-induced polyclonal IgG response by monoclonal Ly-5 antibody.The Journal of Immunology,136(8), 2729-2733.
- 3: Yakura, H., Shen, F. W., Bourcet, E., Boyse, E. A. (1983). On the function of Ly-5 in the regulation of antigen-driven B cell differentiation. Comparison and contrast with Lyb-2.The Journal of experimental medicine,157(4), 1077-1088.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-534
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $175.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin