- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Stimulated human leukocytes were used as the immunogen for the CD45 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistology (FFPE): 0.5-1.0 ug/ml for 30 minutes at RT (1)
Prediluted format : incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Due to variation in protocol and secondary antibody used, the CD45 antibody may need to be titered for optimal performance.
1. FFPE staining requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 minutes.2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: PTPRC
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Receptor-type tyrosine-protein phosphatase C, Leukocyte common antigen, L-CA, T200, CD45, PTPRC, CD45
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 5788
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- CD45, also referred to as CD45R and PTPRC (Protein tyrosine phosphatase receptor type C), has been identified as a transmembrane glycoprotein, broadly expressed among hematopoietic cells. Along with other members of the PTP family, it regulates a number of cellular processes including cell differentiation, growth and mitotic cycle, and is an essential regulator of B- and T-cell antigen receptor-mediated activation.
Multiple isoforms of CD45 are distributed throughout the immune system and arise due to alternative splicing of exons located in the N-terminus. CD45RA contains the A exon and is a naive T-cell marker which may help prevent autoimmune disease. CD45RB contains B and stains most leukemias and lymphomas. CD45RC contains C and stains thymocytes, monocytes and dendritic cells. CD45RO doesn't contain A, B or C and is a marker of activated T-cells that can be used to classify and diagnose and classify lymphomas. Clone 2B11 antibody will bind to all CD45 isoforms. The variation in these isoforms is localized to the extracellular domain, with the intracellular domain being conserved. Antibody to CD45 is useful in differential diagnosis of lymphoid tumors from non-hematopoietic undifferentiated neoplasms.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-287
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.