- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The A20 monoclonal antibody reacts with the leukocytes of the CD45.1-expressing mouse strains (DA, SJL/J, RIII, and STS/A).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ptprc
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: loc, B220, Cd45, L-CA, Ly-5, T200, CD45R, Lyt-4, Ptprc
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19264
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The A20 monoclonal antibody reacts with the leukocytes of the CD45.1-expressing mouse strains (DA, SJL/J, RIII, and STS/A). It does not cross-react with cells that express CD45.2. The CD45 molecule is a member of the Protein Tyrosine Phosphatase (PTP) family, because its intracellular region contains two PTP domains. The extracellular region’s variability is caused by different levels of glycosylation, and the splicing of the 4, 5, and 6 exons. The isoforms found in the mouse strains depend on the activation state, maturation stage and cell type, and are very important in B and T lymphocytes antigen receptor signal transduction. The A20 antibody inhibits some of the B lymphocytes responses, from CD45.1-expressing mice, to lipopolysaccharides and antigens.
- 1: Shen, F.W. (1981) Monoclonal antibodies to mouse lymphocyte differentiation alloantigens. Monoclonal Antibodies and T-Cell Hybridomas: Perspectives and Technical Advances. G.J. H U. H and J.F. Kearney, editors. Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam. pp. 2531.
- 2: Yakura, H. I. D. E. T. A. K. A., Kawabata, I., Shen, F. W., Katagiri, M. (1986). Selective inhibition of lipopolysaccharide-induced polyclonal IgG response by monoclonal Ly-5 antibody.The Journal of Immunology,136(8), 2729-2733.
- 3: Yakura, H., Shen, F. W., Bourcet, E., Boyse, E. A. (1983). On the function of Ly-5 in the regulation of antigen-driven B cell differentiation. Comparison and contrast with Lyb-2.The Journal of experimental medicine,157(4), 1077-1088.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-548
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $185.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.