- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The A20 antibody reacts with mouse CD45.1, also known as Ly5.1, which is a strain-specific allelic form of the CD45 Leukocyte Common Antigen (LCA).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Ptprc
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: loc, B220, Cd45, L-CA, Ly-5, T200, CD45R, Lyt-4, Ptprc
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 19264
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The A20 antibody reacts with mouse CD45.1, also known as Ly5.1, which is a strain-specific allelic form of the CD45 Leukocyte Common Antigen (LCA). Functionally, CD45 is a protein tyrosine phosphatase whose broad cell distribution supports a critical role in many leukocyte functions, including regulation of signal transduction and cell activation associated with the T cell and B cell receptors. The A20 antibody is typically used as a leukocyte marker in Ly5.1 mouse strains: SJL/J, DA, STS/A and RIII. The antibody has been demonstrated to specific for CD45.1 and is not cross-reactive with CD45.2 bearing cells.
- 1: Shen, F.W. (1981) Monoclonal antibodies to mouse lymphocyte differentiation alloantigens. Monoclonal Antibodies and T-Cell Hybridomas: Perspectives and Technical Advances. G.J. H U. H and J.F. Kearney, editors. Elsevier/North-Holland, Amsterdam. pp. 2531.
- 2: Yakura, H. I. D. E. T. A. K. A., Kawabata, I., Shen, F. W., Katagiri, M. (1986). Selective inhibition of lipopolysaccharide-induced polyclonal IgG response by monoclonal Ly-5 antibody.The Journal of Immunology,136(8), 2729-2733.
- 3: Yakura, H., Shen, F. W., Bourcet, E., Boyse, E. A. (1983). On the function of Ly-5 in the regulation of antigen-driven B cell differentiation. Comparison and contrast with Lyb-2.The Journal of experimental medicine,157(4), 1077-1088.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-535
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin