- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: An amino acid sequence from the variant 6 domain of CD44 was used as the immunogen for the CD44v6 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.5-1 ug/ml for 30 min at RT
Titering of the CD44v6 antibody may be required for optimal performance.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD44, CD44 molecule (Indian blood group), CDW44, CSPG8, ECMR-III, HCELL, HUTCH-I, IN, LHR, MC56, MDU2, MDU3, MIC4, Pgp1, CD44 antigen, GP90 lymphocyte homing/adhesion receptor, Hermes antigen, cell surface glycoprotein CD44, chondroitin sulfate proteoglyc
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 960
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- This antibody recognizes an epitope encoded by exon v6 on the variant portion of human CD44. The CD44 molecule belongs to a family of cellular adhesion molecules found on a wide range of normal and malignant cells in epithelial, mesothelial and hemopoiesis tissues. CD44 is a single gene with 20 exons, of which 10 are normally expressed to encode the basic CD44 (H-CAM) molecule. The additional 10 exons (v1 to v10) are only expressed by alternative splicing of the nuclear RNA. The expression of specific cell adhesion molecule CD44 splice variants has been reported to be associated with metastasis in certain human malignancies.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-651
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $555.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.