- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: Human Cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Gln21-Pro220
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for biological assays. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 49.2 kD
- PURITY: Greater than 95% as determined by reducing SDS-PAGE.
Endotoxin level less than 0.1 ng/ug (1 IEU/ug) as determined by LAL test.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Lyophilized from a 0.2 um filtered solution of 20mM PB,150mM NaCl,pH7.4. It is not recommended to reconstitute to a concentration less than 100 ug/ml. Dissolve the lyophilized protein in ddH2O.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized protein should be stored at -20°C, though stable at room temperature for 3 weeks.
Reconstituted protein solution can be stored at 4-7°C for 2-7 days.
Aliquots of reconstituted samples are stable at -20°C for 3 months.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD44 Antigen, CDw44, Epican, Extracellular Matrix Receptor III, ECMR-III, GP90 Lymphocyte Homing/Adhesion Receptor, HUTCH-I, Heparan Sulfate Proteoglycan, Hermes Antigen, Hyaluronate Receptor, Phagocytic Glycoprotein 1, PGP-1, Phagocytic Glycoprotein I, PGP-I, CD44, LHR, MDU2, MDU3, MIC4
- Protein Accession Number: P16070
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 960
- CD44 is a cell-surface receptor for hyaluronic acid and also interacts with other ligands, such as osteopontin, collagens, and matrix metalloproteinases. A large number of CD44 isoforms can be generated by the insertion of different combinations of at least nine exons. Increased CD44 antigen is associated with relapses in non-small cell lung cancers. Furthermore, an increasing quantity of evidence suggests that CD44 has various functions related to inflammatory disease. CD44 deficiency induces severe liver injury. CD44-hyaluronate mediates in lymphocyte T and monocyte adhesion to the endothelium, stimulates proinflammatory cytokine release from macrophages and participates in dedifferentiation phenotype of smooth muscle cells from contractile state to synthetic one.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 91-888
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.