- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: (C57BL/6 x DBA/2)F1 mouse bone marrow-derived stromal clone BMS2
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: E, ICC, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD44 Antibody [KM201] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD44
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pgp-1, H-CAM, HUTCH-1, ECMR-III
- Protein Accession Number: P15379
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12505
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD44 represents a family of type I transmembrane glycoproteins expressed on many cell types such as B cells, monocytes, macrophages, and variable subsets of thymocytes and peripheral T cells. CD44 primarily functions as an adhesion molecule. It has been implicated in various processes, such as hematopoiesis, lymphocyte homing, leukocyte activation, tumor metastasis and development. The KM201 monoclonal antibody reacts with an epitope very close to the hyaluronate binding domain on the CD44 molecule. KM201 can inhibit hyaluronate-dependent cell aggregation, prevent lympho-hemopoiesis in both Dexter and Whitlock-Witte cultures, prevent the earliest intrathymic precursors from homing to the thymus, and costimulate the activation of freshly purified splenic CD4+ T cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-540
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.