- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The IM7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with all the isoforms and both alloantigens of the CD44 glycoprotein (Pgp-1, Ly-24).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IN, LHR, MC56, MDU2, MDU3, MIC4, Pgp1, CDW44, CSPG8, HCELL, HUTCH-I, ECMR-III, Ly-24, Pgp-1, HERMES, AU023126, AW121933, AW146109, CD44
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 960; 12505
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The IM7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with all the isoforms and both alloantigens of the CD44 glycoprotein (Pgp-1, Ly-24). CD44 is expressed on hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells, bone marrow myeloid cells, memory T lymphocytes, periphery activated B cells, CD4+ T lymphocytes, and CD8+ T lymphocytes. The periphery B and T lymphocytes upregulate the expression of CD44. CD44 binds to hyaluronan molecules, acting as an adhesion molecule.The IM7 antibody inhibits collagen-induced arthritis in DBA/1 mice, prevents central nervous system inflammation associated with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, but exacerbates the experimental autoimmune thyroiditis in CBA/J mice. The IM7 antibody also cross-reacts with dog, human, pig, horse, cat, and cow leukocytes.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Trowbridge, I. S., Lesley, J., Schulte, R., Hyman, R., Trotter, J. (1982). Biochemical characterization and cellular distribution of a polymorphic, murine cell-surface glycoprotein expressed on lymphoid tissues.Immunogenetics,15(3), 299-312.
- 2: Lesley, J., Trowbridge, I. S. (1982). Genetic characterization of a polymorphic murine cell-surface glycoprotein.Immunogenetics,15(3), 313-320.
- 3: Nedvetzki, S., Walmsley, M., Alpert, E., Williams, R. O., Feldmann, M., Naor, D. (1999). CD44 involvement in experimental collagen-induced arthritis (CIA).Journal of autoimmunity,13(1), 39-47.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-412
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $285.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.