- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The IM7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with all the isoforms and both alloantigens of the CD44 glycoprotein (Pgp-1, Ly-24).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IN, LHR, MC56, MDU2, MDU3, MIC4, Pgp1, CDW44, CSPG8, HCELL, HUTCH-I, ECMR-III, Ly-24, Pgp-1, HERMES, AU023126, AW121933, AW146109, CD44
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 960;12505
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The IM7 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with all the isoforms and both alloantigens of the CD44 glycoprotein (Pgp-1, Ly-24). CD44 is expressed on hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells, bone marrow myeloid cells, memory T lymphocytes, periphery activated B cells, CD4+ T lymphocytes, and CD8+ T lymphocytes. The periphery B and T lymphocytes upregulate the expression of CD44. CD44 binds to hyaluronan molecules, acting as an adhesion molecule.The IM7 antibody inhibits collagen-induced arthritis in DBA/1 mice, prevents central nervous system inflammation associated with experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis, but exacerbates the experimental autoimmune thyroiditis in CBA/J mice. The IM7 antibody also cross-reacts with dog, human, pig, horse, cat, and cow leukocytes.
- 1: Trowbridge, I. S., Lesley, J., Schulte, R., Hyman, R., Trotter, J. (1982). Biochemical characterization and cellular distribution of a polymorphic, murine cell-surface glycoprotein expressed on lymphoid tissues.Immunogenetics,15(3), 299-312.
- 2: Lesley, J., Trowbridge, I. S. (1982). Genetic characterization of a polymorphic murine cell-surface glycoprotein.Immunogenetics,15(3), 313-320.
- 3: Nedvetzki, S., Walmsley, M., Alpert, E., Williams, R. O., Feldmann, M., Naor, D. (1999). CD44 involvement in experimental collagen-induced arthritis (CIA).Journal of autoimmunity,13(1), 39-47.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-419
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.