- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Non-Human Primate
- IMMUNOGEN: Recombinant human protein was used as the immunogen for the CD44 antibody.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P
- APPLICATION NOTE: Flow Cytometry: 0.5-1 ug/million cells in 0.1ml
Immunofluorescence: 0.5-1 ug/ml
Immunohistochemistry (FFPE): 0.25-0.5 ug/ml for 30 min at RT (1)
Prediluted format: incubate for 30 min at RT (2)
Optimal dilution of the CD44 antibody should be determined by the researcher.
1. Staining of formalin-fixed tissues requires boiling tissue sections in 10mM Citrate buffer, pH 6.0, for 10-20 min followed by cooling at RT for 20 min.
2. The prediluted format is supplied in a dropper bottle and is optimized for use in IHC. After epitope retrieval step (if required), drip mAb solution onto the tissue section and incubate at RT for 30 min.
- PURIFICATION: Protein G affinity chromatography
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: PBS with 0.1 mg/ml BSA and 0.05% sodium azide
- CONCENTRATION: 0.2 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Aliquot and Store at 2-8°C. Avoid freez-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD44, CD44 molecule (Indian blood group), CDW44, CSPG8, ECMR-III, HCELL, HUTCH-I, IN, LHR, MC56, MDU2, MDU3, MIC4, Pgp1, CD44 antigen, GP90 lymphocyte homing/adhesion receptor, Hermes antigen, cell surface glycoprotein CD44, chondroitin sulfate proteoglyc
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 960
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher
- Recognizes a cell surface glycoprotein of 80-95kDa (CD44/HCAM) on lymphocytes, monocytes, and granulocytes (Leucocyte Typing Workshop V). Its epitope is resistant to digestion by trypsin and chymotrypsin. It is a receptor for hyaluronic acid (HA). Mediates cell-cell and cell-matrix interactions through its affinity for HA, and possibly also through its affinity for other ligands such as osteopontin, collagens, and matrix metalloproteinases (MMPs). Adhesion with HA plays an important role in cell migration, tumor growth and progression. In cancer cells, may play an important role in invadopodia formation. Also involved in lymphocyte activation, recirculation and homing, and in hematopoiesis. Altered expression or dysfunction causes numerous pathogenic phenotypes. Great protein heterogeneity due to numerous alternative splicing and post-translational modification events. [UniProt]
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 33-507
- Size: 100 ug
- List Price: $535.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.