- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human, Ma's Night Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified human T cells
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD44 Antibody [F10-44-2] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD44
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: Pgp-1, H-CAM, ECMR-III, HUTCH-1
- Protein Accession Number: P16070
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 960
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD44, also known as phagocytic glycoprotein-1 (Pgp-1), exists as a large number of different isoforms resulting from alternative RNA splicing. The major isoform expressed on lymphocytes, myeloid cells, and erythrocytes is a glycosylated type I transmembrane protein. Other variable isoforms containing glycosaminoglycans have molecular weights ranging from 110 to 250 kDa and are widely expressed on hematopoietic and non-hematopoietic cells. CD44 contributes to the adhesion of leukocytes to endothelial cells, stromal cells, and the extracellular matrix. It also plays a functional role in cell migration, lymphocyte homing, and adhesion during hematopoiesis and lymphocyte activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-379
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.