- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Pigeon, Turkey
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD44 Antibody [AV6] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD44
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD44
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 395666
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Chicken CD44 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on many cell types including B cells, most T cells, monocytes, and some epithelial cells. CD44 primarily functions as an adhesion molecule. It has been implicated in various processes such as hematopoiesis, lymphocyte homing, leukocyte activation, tumor metastasis, and development. The monoclonal antibody AV6 also reacts with turkey peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-318
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $480.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.