- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: KG-1 cells
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Activity, Blocking, Flow, IP
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD43 Antibody [DF-T1] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD43
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: SPN
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: gpL115, leukocyte sialoglycoprotein
- Protein Accession Number: P16150
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 6693
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD43, a member of the sialomucin family of cell surface receptors, is a 95-135 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein whose variability in molecular weight is dependent upon the nature of the extracellular O-glycans. It is the major sialoglycoprotein on thymocytes, T cells, and neutrophils. It is also present on activated B cells, plasma cells, NK cells, granulocytes, monocytes, macrophages, platelets, and bone marrow hematopoietic stem cells. CD43, which binds to ICAM-1 (CD54), appears to function as an anti-adhesion molecule, inhibiting T cell interactions including T cell killing, and by increasing the threshold for T cell activation.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-528
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $405.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.