- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The MWReg30 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD41, a transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin alpha 2b GPIIb.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Itga2b
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD41, CD41B, GpIIb, AI172977, alphaIIb, Itga2b
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 16399
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The MWReg30 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD41, a transmembrane glycoprotein also known as integrin alpha 2b GPIIb. It is expressed on hematopoietic progenitors, megakaryocytes, and platelets. It forms a receptor with CD61 (integrin beta 3) that binds adhesion molecules such as fibrinogen, fibronectin, von Willebrand factor, and thrombin. Defects or absence of CD41 has been found to lead to coagulation disorders. The expression profile of CD150+,CD48-, and CD41- can be used to identify hematopoietic stem cells.
- 1: Schmidt, R. E., Grau, G. E., M, D. N., Nieswandt, B., Echtenacher, B., Wachs, F. P., ... Gessner, J. E. (1999). Acute Systemic Reaction and Lung Alterations Induced by an Antiplatelet.Blood,94(2), 684-693.
- 2: Bertrand, J. Y., Giroux, S., Golub, R., Klaine, M., Jalil, A., Boucontet, L., ... Cumano, A. (2005). Characterization of purified intraembryonic hematopoietic stem cells as a tool to define their site of origin.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America,102(1), 134-139.
- 3: Mitjavila-Garcia, M. T., Cailleret, M., Godin, I., Nogueira, M. M., Cohen-Solal, K., Schiavon, V., ... Vainchenker, W. (2002). Expression of CD41 on hematopoietic progenitors derived from embryonic hematopoietic cells.Development,129(8), 2003-2013.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-171
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.