- SPECIES: Human, Mouse
- SOURCE SPECIES: CHO cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Mouse CD40L (aa 115-260) is fused at the N-terminus to mouse ACRP30headless (aa 18-111) and a DDDDK-tag.
- FUSION TAG: DDDDK Tag
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant proteins is for research use only.
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Induces B cells activation (as demonstrated by dose-dependent upregulation of CD86).
- PURITY: >95% (SDS-PAGE).
Endotoxin level is less than 0.01EU/ μg purified protein (LAL test; Lonza).
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: Contains PBS. Reconstitute with 100 μl sterile water.
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1mg/ml after reconstitution.
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Stable for at least 6 months after receipt when stored at -20°C.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd40lg
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ACRP30headless:CD40L, ACRP30headless:CD154, ACRP30headless:TNFSF5, ADIPOQ-CD40L
- Protein Accession Number: P27548
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21947
- MultimericCD40L™ is a high activity construct in which two trimeric CD40 ligands are artificially linked via the collagen domain of ACRP30. This construct very effectively simulates the natural membrane-assisted aggregation of CD40L in vivo. It provides a simple and equally potent alternative to CD40L+enhancer combinations. MultimericCD40L™ has shown to suppress alum-induced IL-1beta release and caspase-1 activation in a dose-, CD40- and time dependent manner, without affecting BMDM (Bone marrow-derived macrophages) viability. It also effectively suppressed the inflammasome function triggered by NLRP3 activators. The secretion of caspase-1 independent inflammatory mediators has been shown to be unaltered or even enhanced.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 90-232
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
New & Featured Products
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-201
CATALOG NUMBER: 95-200
CATALOG NUMBER: 9805