- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: E. coli
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: MQKGDQNPQI AAHVISEASS KTTSVLQWAE KGYYTMSNNL VTLENGKQLT VKRQGLYYIY AQVTFCSNRE ASSQAPFIAS LWLKSPGRFE RILLRAANTH SSAKPCGQQS IHLGGVFELQ PGASVFVNVT DPSQVSHGTG FTSFGLLKL
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Determined by its ability to stimulate the proliferation of HEK-Blue™ CD40 reporter cells.
- PURITY: ≥ 98% by SDS-PAGE gel and HPLC analyses.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The recombinant protein is stable for at least 2 years from date of receipt at -20°C. Reconstituted protein is stable for at least 3 months when stored in working aliquots with a carrier protein at -20°C. As with any protein, exposing the recombinant protein to repeated freeze / thaw cycles is not recommended. When working with proteins care should be taken to keep recombinant protein at a cool and stable temperature.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD40LG
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: soluble CD40 Ligand, TNFSF5, TRAP, CD154, Gp39, T-BAM
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 959
- CD40, a member of the TNF receptor superfamily, is a cell surface protein expressed on B cells, dendritic cells, monocytes, thymic epithelial cells and, at low levels, on T cells. Signaling though CD40 plays an important role in the proliferation and differentiation of B cells, and is critical for immunoglobulin (Ig) class switching. The membrane-anchored CD40 Ligand is expressed almost exclusively on activated CD4+ T lymphocytes. Failure to express CD40L leads to “immunodeficiency with hyper-IgM”, a disease characterized by failure to produce IgG, IgA and IgE. The human CD40L gene codes for a 261 amino acid type II transmembrane protein, which contains a 22 amino acid cytoplasmic domain, a 24 amino acid transmembrane domain, and a 215 amino acid extracellular domain. The soluble form of CD40L is an 18 kDa protein comprising the entire TNF homologous region of CD40L and is generated in vivo by an intracellular proteolytic processing of the full length CD40L. Recombinant Human soluble CD40 ligand is a 16.3 kDa protein containing 149 amino acid residues comprising the receptor binding TNF-like domain of CD40L.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 40-759
- Size: 10 ug
- List Price: $205.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin