- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse, Rat
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HM40-3 monoclonal antibody reacts with mouse CD40, a 48kDA type I glycoprotein known as Bp50.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgM, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd40
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IGM, p50, Bp50, GP39, IMD3, TRAP, HIGM1, T-BAM, Tnfrsf5, AI326936, Cd40
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21939
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HM40-3 monoclonal antibody reacts with mouse CD40, a 48kDA type I glycoprotein known as Bp50. CD40 is part of the TNFR family and expressed on a subset of T cells, B cells, dendritic cells, and macrophages. It has been shown to be involved in the protection of B cells from apoptosis, B cell differentiation, co-stimulation, and isotype class-switching. The HM40-3 antibody blocks the binding of CD40L (CD154) and stimulates B and dendritic cell proliferation.
- 1: Kaneko, Y., Hirose, S., Abe, M., Yagita, H., Okumura, K., Shirai, T. (1996). CD40mediated stimulation of B1 and B2 cells: implication in autoantibody production in murine lupus.European journal of immunology,26(12), 3061-3065.
- 2: Ferlin, W. G., Severinson, E., Strm, L., Heath, A. W., Coffman, R. L., Ferrick, D. A., Howard, M. C. (1996). CD40 signaling induces interleukin4independent IgE switching in vivo.European journal of immunology,26(12), 2911-2915.
- 3: Kashiwada, M., Kaneko, Y., Yagita, H., Okumura, K., Takemori, T. (1996). Activation of mitogenactivated protein kinases via CD40 is distinct from that stimulated by surface IgM on B cells.European journal of immunology,26(7), 1451-1458.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-029
- Size: 0.05 mg
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin