- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: sCD40
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC-Fr, IHC-P, WB, WB-NR
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD40 Antibody [1C10] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD40
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd40
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: TNFRSF5, Bp50
- Protein Accession Number: P27512
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 21939
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD40 is a type I cell surface protein belonging to the tumor necrosis factor superfamily of cell surface receptors. In mice it is expressed on B lineage cells, follicular dendritic cells, thymic epithelium, and interdigitating cells in the T-cell zone of secondary lymphoid organs. CD40 first becomes detectable on a subset of small pre-B II cells in bone marrow with the levels of CD40 expression increasing thereafter during B cell maturation. Immature B cells (IgM+IgDloB220lo) express intermediate levels of CD40, whereas mature B cells (IgM+IgDhiB220hi) express high levels. CD40 has a central role in B cell growth and differentiation, and signaling through CD40 in combination with IL-4 reportedly induces immunoglobulin isotype switching and secretion of IgE. The agonistic 1C10 antibody closely resembles gp39/CD40 ligand in its ability to stimulate proliferation of small, resting B lymphocytes in the absence of other cofactors.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-766
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $430.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.