- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, Functional Assays, IHC, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The RPA-T4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the CD4 receptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD4mut, CD4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 920
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The RPA-T4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the CD4 receptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). CD4 is a 59 kDa single-chain transmembrane glycoprotein that expressed on the surface of most of the thymocytes, T-helper cells, and in low levels on monocytes and macrophages. CD4 is a co-receptor in the antigen-induced T cell activation, together with the MHC class II. The RPA-T4 antibody is capable of blocking HIV binding and inhibiting syncytium formation, by binding to the D1 domain of the CD4 antigen. The OKT4 and the RPA-T4 monoclonal antibodies recognize different epitopes of CD4 and they do not exhibit cross-block binding.
- 1: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 2: Schlossman, S., L. Bloumsell, et al. eds (1995). Leucocyte Typing V: White Cell Differentiation Antigens. Oxford University Press. New York
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-352
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.