- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Violet-450
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The RM4-5 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD4, also known as L3T4, a 55 kDa differentiation antigen expressed by the majority of thymocytes, subpopulations of mature T cells (like major histocompatibility complex class II-restricted T lymphocytes), a subset of natural killer T cells, and on pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12504
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The RM4-5 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD4, also known as L3T4, a 55 kDa differentiation antigen expressed by the majority of thymocytes, subpopulations of mature T cells (like major histocompatibility complex class II-restricted T lymphocytes), a subset of natural killer T cells, and on pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells. CD4 binds to the major histocompatibility complex class II (MHC class II) and enhances T lymphocyte development and mature T cells functions. In T lymphocytes, CD4 binds to the cytoplasmic tail of enzyme tyrosine kinase (p56lck).Binding of RM4-5 is blocked by the anti-mouse CD4 clone GK1.5.BG Violet 450 conjugate is an alternative to the Pacific Blue, eFluor 450, or BD Horizon V450 dyes. It is excited by the violet (405 nm) laser, with a peak emission of 450nm.
- 1: Shevach, E. M. (2000). Regulatory T cells in autoimmmunity*.Annual review of immunology,18(1), 423-449.
- 2: Wu, L., Scollay, R., Egerton, M., Pearse, M., Spangrude, G. J., Shortman, K. (1991). CD4 expressed on earliest T-lineage precursor cells in the adult murine thymus.
- 3: Bliss, S. K., Bliss, S. P., Beiting, D. P., Alcaraz, A., Appleton, J. A. (2007). IL-10 regulates movement of intestinally derived CD4+ T cells to the liver.The Journal of Immunology,178(12), 7974-7983.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-370
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.