- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: APC-Cy7
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The RM4-5 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD4, also known as L3T4, a 55 kDa differentiation antigen expressed by the majority of thymocytes, subpopulations of mature T cells (like major histocompatibility complex class II-restricted T lymphocytes), a subset of natural killer T cells, and on pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2a, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12504
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The RM4-5 monoclonal antibody specifically reacts with mouse CD4, also known as L3T4, a 55 kDa differentiation antigen expressed by the majority of thymocytes, subpopulations of mature T cells (like major histocompatibility complex class II-restricted T lymphocytes), a subset of natural killer T cells, and on pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells. CD4 binds to the major histocompatibility complex class II (MHC class II) and enhances T lymphocyte development and mature T cells functions. In T lymphocytes, CD4 binds to the cytoplasmic tail of enzyme tyrosine kinase (p56lck).Binding of RM4-5 is blocked by the anti-mouse CD4 clone GK1.5.
- 1: Shevach, E. M. (2000). Regulatory T cells in autoimmmunity*.Annual review of immunology,18(1), 423-449.
- 2: Wu, L., Scollay, R., Egerton, M., Pearse, M., Spangrude, G. J., Shortman, K. (1991). CD4 expressed on earliest T-lineage precursor cells in the adult murine thymus.
- 3: Bliss, S. K., Bliss, S. P., Beiting, D. P., Alcaraz, A., Appleton, J. A. (2007). IL-10 regulates movement of intestinally derived CD4+ T cells to the liver.The Journal of Immunology,178(12), 7974-7983.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-384
- Size: 0.025 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.