- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- IMMUNOGEN: Thymocytes and E-rosetted lymphocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE-Texas Red
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD4 Antibody [RFT4] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD4
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T4, Leu-3
- Protein Accession Number: P01730
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 920
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD4 is a 55 kDa type I transmembrane glycoprotein and a member of the Ig-SF of cell surface receptors. It is expressed predominantly on the “helper/inducer” subpopulation of mature T lymphocytes and on monocytes and macrophages. Domains 1 and 2 bind to MHC Class II antigens, while domains 3 and 4 may be involved in cis interactions with the CD3/TCR complex. CD4 functions as an accessory molecule in the recognition of foreign antigens in association with MHC class II antigens by T cells.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-427
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.