- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: FITC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The OKT4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the CD4 receptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD4mut, CD4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 920
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The OKT4 monoclonal antibody specifically binds to the CD4 receptor for the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV). CD4 is a 59 kDa single-chain transmembrane glycoprotein that expressed on the surface of most of the thymocytes, T-helper cells, and in low levels on monocytes and macrophages. CD4 is a co-receptor in the antigen-induced T cell activation (together with the MHC class II). The OKT4 and the RPA-T4 monoclonal antibodies recognize different epitopes of CD4 and they do not exhibit cross-block binding.
- 1: Reinherz, E. L., Kung, P. C., Goldstein, G., Schlossman, S. F. (1979). Separation of functional subsets of human T cells by a monoclonal antibody.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,76(8), 4061-4065.
- 2: Knapp W(1989) Leucocyte typing IV: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, 1989.
- 3: Bour, S. T. E. P. H. A. N. E., Boulerice, F. R. A. N. C. O. I. S., Wainberg, M. A. (1991). Inhibition of gp160 and CD4 maturation in U937 cells after both defective and productive infections by human immunodeficiency virus type 1.Journal of virology,65(12), 6387-6396.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-323
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $155.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.