- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse CTL clone V4
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, IP, Multiplex, Neutralization Assay, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD4 Antibody [GK1.5] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD4
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2b
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: L3T4, Ly-4
- Protein Accession Number: P06332
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12504
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD4 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on most thymocytes and the helper/inducer subpopulation of mature T lymphocytes of all mouse strains tested. CD4 has also been detected at low density on pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells, bone marrow myeloid precursors, and intrathymic lymphoid precursors. The CD4 antigen functions as a co-receptor, interacting with class II major histocompatability complex (MHC) molecules in the recognition of foreign antigens by T cells. In vivo and in vitro treatment with the GK1.5 monoclonal antibody effectively depletes CD4+ cells. GK1.5 also blocks helper T cell responses to MHC class II antigens, including cytolysis, proliferation, allogeneic B cell help, and release of lymphokines.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-588
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin