- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IHC, IP
- SPECIFICITY: The GK1.5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds with the mouse CD4 molecule, also known as L3T4, a 55 kDa differentiation antigen which binds to the MHC class II.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rat IgG2b, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd4
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: L3T4, Ly-4, Cd4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12504
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The GK1.5 monoclonal antibody specifically binds with the mouse CD4 molecule, also known as L3T4, a 55 kDa differentiation antigen which binds to the MHC class II. CD4 is expressed on most thymocytes, a subpopulation of mature T lymphocytes, dendritic cells, pluripotent hematopoietic stem cells, B cell precursors, and lymphoid precursors inside the thymus. It is also expressed on the mouse egg cell membrane, enhancing adhesion to MHC class II bearing sperm. By interaction with MHC class II on the surface of APC, CD4 initiates the development of T lymphocytes and helps the optimum functioning of mature T lymphocytes. The binding of the GK1.5 antibody blocks the binding of the Anti-Mouse CD4 RM4-5 antibody.
- 1: Dialynas, D. P., Quan, Z. S., Wall, K. A., Pierres, A., Quintans, J., Loken, M. R., ... Fitch, F. W. (1983). Characterization of the murine T cell surface molecule, designated L3T4, identified by monoclonal antibody GK1. 5: similarity of L3T4 to the human Leu-3/T4 molecule.The Journal of Immunology,131(5), 2445-2451.
- 2: Bosselut, R., Zhang, W., Ashe, J. M., Kopacz, J. L., Samelson, L. E., Singer, A. (1999). Association of the adaptor molecule LAT with CD4 and CD8 coreceptors identifies a new coreceptor function in T cell receptor signal transduction.The Journal of experimental medicine,190(10), 1517-1526.
- 3: Ghobrial, R. R., Boublik, M., Winn, H. J., Auchincloss Jr, H. (1989). In Vivo use of monoclonal antibodies against murine T cell antigens.Clinical immunology and immunopathology,52(3), 486-506.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-333
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $195.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.