- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Chicken, Pigeon, Quail, Turkey
- IMMUNOGEN: Chicken thymocytes and Ig-negative blood leukocytes
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD4 Antibody [CT-4] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD4
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD4
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 395362
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD4 is a type I transmembrane glycoprotein expressed on approximately 70% of thymocytes, 10% of spleen cells, and 45% of peripheral blood lymphocytes but less than 1% of bursal cells. The monoclonal antibody CT-4 inhibits both PHA- and Con A-induced proliferative responses of splenocytes and PWM-induced IL-2 production. This antibody also reacts with turkey and quail as demonstrated by flow cytometry.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-210
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $380.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.