- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Pig
- IMMUNOGEN: Purified CD3 molecules from porcine thymus
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: FLISA
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD3e Antibody [PPT3] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD3epsilon
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG1
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD3E
- Protein Accession Number: Q7YRN2
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 397455
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Porcine CD3epsilon is a member of the T-cell receptor-associated CD3 complex. It is found on a subpopulation of thymocytes and on all pig T lymphocytes. The monoclonal antibody PPT3 is mitogenic when presented to peripheral blood mononuclear cells in immobilized form.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 99-137
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $395.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.