- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Immune complexes isolated from C6VL-BS thymoma cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD3e Antibody [500-A2] for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and activation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD3epsilon
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at -20°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd3e
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD3 epsilon
- Protein Accession Number: P22646
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12501
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD3epsilon, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors, is comprised of five invariable chains ranging in size from 16-28 kDa and is closely associated with the T cell antigen receptor (TCR). CD3epsilon is expressed on all T cells of all mouse strains. CD3 plays a major role in signaling during antigen recognition, leading to T-cell activation. 500-A2 recognizes an epitope on the 25 kDa epsilon chain of the CD3/TCR complex of mouse strains tested.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-572
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $365.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin