- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- CONJUGATE: PE-Cy5
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The 145-2C11 monoclonal antibody reacts with mouse CD3e, the 20 kDa epsilon chain of the TCR complex.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Armenian Hamster IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd3e
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD3, T3e, AI504783, CD3epsilon, Cd3e
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12501
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The 145-2C11 monoclonal antibody reacts with mouse CD3e, the 20 kDa epsilon chain of the TCR complex. Together with the gamma and delta subunits of CD3, the epsilon subunits are involved in the assembly, trafficking, and surface expression of T-cell receptor complex. CD3 is expressed on thymocytes, mature T cells, and natural killer T cells, and the epsilon chain enhances the antigen recognition.The 145-2C11 antibody binds to the TCR complex and, depending on the conditions, initiates T cells activation, proliferation, and apoptosis. The soluble antibody seems to block lysis of target cells by antigen-specific cytotoxic T lymphocytes. The 145-2C11 antibody does not cross-react with the rat leukocytes, and it is used as a phenotypic marker for mouse T lymphocytes.
- 1: Leo, O., Foo, M., Sachs, D. H., Samelson, L. E., Bluestone, J. A. (1987). Identification of a monoclonal antibody specific for a murine T3 polypeptide.Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences,84(5), 1374-1378.
- 2: Nakano, H., Yamazaki, T., Miyatake, S., Nozaki, N., Kikuchi, A., Saito, T. (1996). Specific Interaction of Topoisomerase II and the CD3 Chain of the T Cell Receptor Complex.Journal of Biological Chemistry,271(11), 6483-6489.
- 3: Salmond, R. J., Filby, A., Pirinen, N., Magee, A. I., Zamoyska, R. (2011). Mislocalization of Lck impairs thymocyte differentiation and can promote development of thymomas.Blood,117(1), 108-117.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-271
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $295.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin