- HOST SPECIES: Hamster
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: H-2Kb-specific murine cytotoxic T-lymphocyte (CTL) clone BM10-37
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: IP, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD3e Antibody [145-2C11] for use in flow cytometry assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD3epsilon
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS/NaN3 and a stabilizing agent
- CONCENTRATION: 0.1 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd3e
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD3 epsilon
- Protein Accession Number: P22646
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12501
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD3epsilon, a member of the immunoglobulin superfamily of cell surface receptors, is comprised of five invariable chains ranging in size from 16-28 kDa and is closely associated with the T cell antigen receptor (TCR). It is expressed on all T cells of all mouse strains. CD3 plays a major role in signaling during antigen recognition, leading to T-cell activation. The 145-2C11 monoclonal antibody recognizes an epitope on the 25 kDa epsilon chain of the CD3/TCR complex. In the presence of Fc receptor-bearing accessory cells, soluble 145-2C11 can activate primed and naïve T cell in vitro. 145-2C11 can also induce redirected lysis of specific target cells by CTL clones and it can block lysis of specific target cells by antigen-specific CTL’s. Immobilized 145-2C11 can activate both normal T lymphocytes and cloned T cell lines. Under certain conditions, T cell activation by 145-2C11 may result in apoptotic cell death.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-561
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $245.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin