- SPECIES: Cynomolgus monkey
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Leu 44 - Ile 301
- FUSION TAG: His Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: ELISA, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This protein carries a polyhistidine tag at the C-terminus. The protein has a calculated MW of 31.8 kDa. The protein migrates as 38-45 kDa under reducing (R) condition (SDS-PAGE) due to glycosylation.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 31.8 kDa
- PURITY: >95% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM MES, 100 mM NaCl, pH6.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD38
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: CD38,T10,cADPr hydrolase 1
- Protein Accession Number: NP_001274206.1
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 102126394
- CD antigen CD38 is also known as ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1, which belongs to the ADP-ribosyl cyclase family. CD38 is expressed at high levels in pancreas, liver, kidney, brain, testis, ovary, placenta, malignant lymphoma and neuroblastoma. CD38 is a multifunctional ectoenzyme that catalyzes the synthesis and hydrolysis of cyclic ADP-ribose (cADPR) from NAD+ to ADP-ribose. These reaction products are essential for the regulation of intracellular Ca2+. The loss of CD38 function is associated with impaired immune responses, metabolic disturbances, and behavioral modifications. The CD38 protein is a marker of cell activation. It has been connected to HIV infection, leukemias, myelomas, solid tumors, type II diabetes mellitus and bone metabolism. CD38 has been used as a prognostic marker in leukemia.
- 1: Orciani M., et al., 2008, J. Cell. Biochem. 105 (3): 905–12.
- 2: Nata K., et al., 1997, Gene 186 (2): 285–92.
- 3: Malavasi F., et al., 2008, Physiol. Rev. 88 (3): 841–86.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 11-442
- Size: 0.1 mg
- List Price: $525.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin