- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: PE
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HIT2 monoclonal antibody specifically bind to human CD38, a 45kda type II transmembrane glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD38
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T10, ADPRC 1, CD38
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 952
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HIT2 monoclonal antibody specifically bind to human CD38, a 45kda type II transmembrane glycoprotein. CD38 is expressed on activated T cells, plasma cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and thymocytes. CD38 displays cyclase and hydrolase enzymatic activity and is involved in lymphocyte adhesion, activation, and cell signaling. Its ligand is CD31.
- 1: Deaglio, S., Morra, M., Mallone, R., Ausiello, C. M., Prager, E., Garbarino, G., ... Malavasi, F. (1998). Human CD38 (ADP-ribosyl cyclase) is a counter-receptor of CD31, an Ig superfamily member.The Journal of Immunology,160(1), 395-402.
- 2: McMichael, A. J. (1987).Leucocyte typing III: white cell differentiation antigens. Oxford University Press, USA.
- 3: HORENSTEIN, A., STOCKINGER, H., Imhof, B., MALAVASI, F. (1998). CD38 binding to human myeloid cells is mediated by mouse and human CD31.Biochem. J,330, 1129-1135.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-750
- Size: 100 tests
- List Price: $350.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.