- HOST SPECIES: Mouse
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- CONJUGATE: APC
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow
- SPECIFICITY: The HIT2 monoclonal antibody specifically bind to human CD38, a 45kda type II transmembrane glycoprotein.
- PURIFICATION: The monoclonal antibody was purified utilizing affinity chromatography and unreacted dye was removed from the product.
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: Mouse IgG1, kappa
- PHYSICAL STATE: liquid
- BUFFER: Phosphate-buffered aqueous solution, ≤0.09% Sodium azide, may contain carrier protein/stabilizer, ph7.2.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: The product should be stored undiluted at 4°C and should be protected from prolonged exposure to light. Do not freeze.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD38
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T10, ADPRC 1, CD38
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 952
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- The HIT2 monoclonal antibody specifically bind to human CD38, a 45kda type II transmembrane glycoprotein. CD38 is expressed on activated T cells, plasma cells, monocytes, macrophages, dendritic cells, and thymocytes. CD38 displays cyclase and hydrolase enzymatic activity and is involved in lymphocyte adhesion, activation, and cell signaling. Its ligand is CD31.
- 1: Oliver, A. M., Martin, F., Kearney, J. F. (1997). Mouse CD38 is down-regulated on germinal center B cells and mature plasma cells.The Journal of Immunology,158(3), 1108-1115.
- 2: Bean, A. G., Godfrey, D. I., Ferlin, W. G., Santos-Argumedo, L., Parkhouse, R. M. E., Howard, M. C., Zlotnik, A. (1995). CD38 expression on mouse T cells: CD38 defines functionally distinct subsets of alpha -beta TCR+ CD4 CD8 thymocytes.International immunology,7(2), 213-221.
- 3: Lund, F., Solvason, N., Grimaldi, J. C., Michael, R., Parkhouse, E., Howard, M. (1995). Murine CD38: an immunoregulatory ectoenzyme.Immunology today,16(10), 469-473.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 76-753
- Size: 25 tests
- List Price: $220.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin