- HOST SPECIES: Rat
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Mouse
- IMMUNOGEN: Mouse bone marrow pre-B cells
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, ICC, IHC-Fr, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: CD38 Antibody  for use in flow cytometry, immunohistochemistry, immunoprecipitation, and stimulation assays.
- SPECIFICITY: CD38
- CLONALITY: Monoclonal
- ISOTYPE: IgG2a
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in borate buffered saline, pH 8.2; No preservatives or amine-containing buffer salts added
- CONCENTRATION: 0.5 mg/mL
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store vial at 2-8°C
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: Cd38
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: T10, ADP-ribosyl cyclase, cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase
- Protein Accession Number: P56528
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 12494
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- Murine CD38, a type II transmembrane glycoprotein, is a bifunctional ectoenzyme capable of catabolizing nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide (NAD+) to cyclic ADP-ribose (cADPR), and then hydrolyzing cADPR to adenosine diphosphoribose (ADPR). It is expressed at high levels on the surface of peripheral B-lineage cells and at low density on germinal center B cells from unimmunized mice. It has also been reported to be expressed at moderate levels on NK cells, a proportion of peripheral T cells, and a subpopulation of thymocytes which are mostly TCRalphabeta+, CD4-, CD8-. Murine CD38 is also expressed by all Mac-1+ macrophages in the peritoneal cavities of unimmunized mice but not by unstimulated bone-marrow-derived macrophages. Monoclonal antibodies to CD38 have been shown to induce B and T cell proliferation, protect B cells from apoptosis, and inhibit B lymphopoiesis.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 98-755
- Size: 0.5 mg
- List Price: $420.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.