- HOST SPECIES: Rabbit
- SPECIES REACTIVITY: Human
- HOMOLOGY: Predicted species reactivity based on immunogen sequence: Monkey
- IMMUNOGEN: This CD38 antibody is generated from rabbits immunized with a KLH conjugated synthetic peptide between 241-270 amino acids from the C-terminal region of human CD38.
- CONJUGATE: Unconjugated
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: Flow, IF, IHC-P, WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: For WB starting dilution is: 1:1000
For IHC-P starting dilution is: 1:50~100
For IF starting dilution is: 1:10~50
For FACS starting dilution is: 1:10~50
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 34 kDa
- PURIFICATION: This antibody is prepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis
- CLONALITY: Polyclonal
- ISOTYPE: Rabbit Ig
- PHYSICAL STATE: Liquid
- BUFFER: Supplied in PBS with 0.09% (W/V) sodium azide.
- CONCENTRATION: batch dependent
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Store at 4°C for three months and -20°C, stable for up to one year. As with all antibodies care should be taken to avoid repeated freeze thaw cycles. Antibodies should not be exposed to prolonged high temperatures.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: CD38
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: ADP-ribosyl cyclase/cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1, 2'-phospho-ADP-ribosyl cyclase, 2'-phospho-ADP-ribosyl cyclase/2'-phospho-cyclic-ADP-ribose transferase, 2'-phospho-cyclic-ADP-ribose transferase, ADP-ribosyl cyclase 1, ADPRC 1, Cyclic ADP-ribose hydrolase 1, cADPr hydrolase 1, T10, CD38, CD38
- Protein Accession Number: P28907
- PROTEIN GI NUMBER: 55977782
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 952
- USER NOTE: Optimal dilutions for each application to be determined by the researcher.
- CD38 is a novel multifunctional ectoenzyme widely expressed in cells and tissues especially in leukocytes. CD38 also functions in cell adhesion,signal transduction and calcium signaling.
- 1: Horenstein,A.L., Mol. Med. 15 (3-4), 76-84 (2009) Liu,Q., Biochemistry 47 (52), 13966-13973 (2008) Liu,Q., Chem. Biol. 15 (10), 1068-1078 (2008)
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user. The information provided is a guideline for product use. This product is for research use only.
CATALOG NUMBER: 61-570
- Size: 400 ul
- List Price: $445.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.
New & Featured Products
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [10A2] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7371-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [9D2F6] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7369-biotin
HIV-1 p24 Antibody [8D7E11] (biotin)
CATALOG NUMBER: PM-7367-biotin