- SPECIES: Human
- SOURCE SPECIES: HEK293 cells
- RECOMBINANT PROTEIN SEQUENCE: Cys 20 - Pro 236
- FUSION TAG: C-Fc Tag
- TESTED APPLICATIONS: WB
- APPLICATION NOTE: This recombinant protein can be used for WB. For research use only.
- PREDICTED MOLECULAR WEIGHT: 51.6 kDa
- BIOLOGICAL ACTIVITY: Immobilized Biotinylated Human IL-21, Fc Tag at 2ug/mL (100uL/well) can bind Human IL-21 R, Fc Tag with a linear range of 2-31 ng/mL.
- PURITY: >92% as determined by SDS-PAGE.
- PHYSICAL STATE: Lyophilized
- BUFFER: 50 mM tris, 100 mM glycine, pH7.5
- STORAGE CONDITIONS: Lyophilized Protein should be stored at -20°C or lower for long term storage. Upon reconstitution, working aliquots should be stored at -20°C or -70°C. Avoid repeated freeze-thaw cycles.
- NCBI OFFICIAL SYMBOL: IL21R
- ADDITIONAL NAMES: IL21R, CD360, NILR
- Protein Accession Number: AAH04348
- NCBI GENE ID NUMBER: 50615
- Interleukin-21 receptor (IL21R) is also known as CD antigen CD360, Novel interleukin receptor (NILR), is a receptor for interleukin-21 and belongs to the type I cytokine receptor family or type 4 subfamily. IL21R contains two fibronectin type-III domains. IL21R is selectively expressed in lymphoid tissues and most highly expressed in thymus and spleen. IL21R transduces the growth promoting signal of IL21, and is important for the proliferation and differentiation of T cells, B cells, and natural killer (NK) cells.
- 1: Hamming O.J., et al., 2012, J. Biol. Chem. 287:9454-9460.
- 2: Kotlarz D., et al., 2013, J. Exp. Med. 210:433-443.
- FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY
For additional information, visit ProSci's Terms & Conditions Page.
- Disclaimer: Products are intended for laboratory research purposes only and should be used by qualified personnel only. They are not intended for use in humans. ProSci is not liable for damages or injuries resulting from receipt and/or use of ProSci materials. Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet (MSDS) for safe storage, handling, and use procedures.
CATALOG NUMBER: 96-474
- Size: 0.2 mg
- List Price: $495.00
$65 Standard Overnight flat rate for as many products shipped within the United States.
$35 Dry Ice Shipment fee may be required on some items.
Note: Online orders only accepted for shipment within the USA. Click here for the list of international distributors.
Customize your order
Bulk Pricing Available
Custom Formulations: azide free, endotoxin testing & endotoxin removal.
Pair your antibody with a Lysate, Peptide, Control, & /OR Secondary Antibody.
Contact our Customer Care Team for more information
Custom Antibody Services
Speak to one of our custom antibody specialists to discuss your next custom antibody project.